Sunday, November 6, 2016

Go high go far go fast - an air kicks anti-gravity boots review

A few days back, I got hold of a set of air kicks anti gravity boots, and sure they are about the coolest thing since roller blades. Let me explain to you what air kicks really are, especially for those who are not familiar with … (the rest of you can just skip ahead). Basically air kick boots are actually like a pogo stick on a shoe. There is a sort of lemon shaped spring mechanism on the bottom of each one of the air kicks boots, which turns every step into a bouncing leap. Just when you start to walk along, you feel as though you have no weight at all and feel bouncy like walking on the moon in your air kicks anti gravity boots, which is on the whole a pretty cool sensation, I am sure you will agree.


What’s more about my air kicks boots is that they really make exercise fun. Both my older brother and dad are joggers, and in spite of all their efforts to get me to join them for quite a while, I have never really been too keen on it. It’s just too boring, that I can’t get myself to do it. Its simply tiresome work that at the end of the day will hurt my shins and ankles. Though now I can act as if I am walking along on the moon using my air kick boots, it sure is more fun and I can even get into it in a way that I never have before. I can’t find the words to describe what it is that makes air kicks so much fun, but in some way I guess it has to do with the kinds of fantasies that we dream of. For sure, there are those who dream of becoming an astronaut at some time or another, everyone likes unusual sensations. Maybe that’s why roller coasters have been quite popular!


I have to admit though, when I got my first air kicks I was a bit disappointed. Alright, maybe I was a lot disappointed. Personally I had rather unrealistic expectations of what air kicks boots would be like. I always pictured catapulting twenty feet between strides. Though this may have seemed pretty impossible, I never really sat down and thought about this. Sure, if I had, I would have realized how strange it was, but at times I just kind of let myself get lost in the daydream. Despite the fact that my air kicks anti gravity boots did not really fit the reality of my fantasy, they are still really cool. As you may have ample of time to move around between each bounce, they are not only fun to dance to but also allow you to do splits in the air along with other awesome moves!


No comments:

Post a Comment